Monday, June 24, 2013

Treman

A few weeks ago we went up to NY for a long weekend.  Whenever we go to NY in the summer we have to visit Treman!  


I think this might be one of the only pictures that I have of Audrey and my Mom where my Mom is NOT covering her face.  Silly woman!


Right off the bat Travis caught 2 fish!  






We went on a hike, I think it was about 3 miles long.  Travis and my Dad kept stopping in the most inconvenient spots to fish (I will blame it on Travis though because he was always the one to pick them out). Eventually we ditched the guys (something about Phoenix wanting to jump off a cliff to get down with them was a little scary), and continued on the hike ourselves.  There was some sort of running thing and it was super muddy, so the conditions were not ideal.  But we made it!!



After the hike my Dad grilled up some burgers and dogs, and then we had s'mores.  Good times, with a lot of good memories!


0 comments: