Sunday, June 23, 2013

Medieval Times

The highlight of our trip to Myrtle Beach was Medieval Times.  We had been to one right after Audrey was born, and it was so fun then.  Now we had 2 kids that could enjoy it as well!  




Our knight was the red night (we chose the red knight because Phoenix's favorite color is red, which means that everything that is red is automatically his.)



I told Audrey that last time both me and her got flowers because we "worked it", (every time our knight won an event he got some flowers to throw to the girls.  As soon as he threw Audrey a flower she turned to me with a huge smile on her face and said "Mom!  I got a flower because I worked it, and you didn't get one because you didn't work it!"  It was really funny. 





At first both kids were really scared to get a picture with the "bad guy" but he was one of the nicest guys in real life!!   



0 comments: