Monday, June 24, 2013

Beach Trip!

Jo hadn't been to the beach since her last trip here (again...4 years ago!!), so of course we had to go!


The skies were blue, the sun was out, the water was amazingly beautiful.  It was a bit windy (kind of extremely), but otherwise it was great.  




This is how much I love my little sister:  we went out in the water (which I never go in unless I am so hot I can't not go in...I am permanently scarred from being cold and wet...5 years of teaching swim lessons for hours a day will do that to you), and I stayed out there with her until my leg muscles literally could not move, like they were locking in strange positions.  That is love, Joanna, that is love.


The girls went out for a seashell hunt, and the boys stayed behind.  When we came back, both of them were asleep!!


The beach was a blast!  I wish we could have stayed the whole weekend!

0 comments: