Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kindergarten Program

My little girl is 2 days away from being a kindergarten graduate!  Today they had their program.  It was cute to say the least.  I was happy that Audrey was on the front row (made getting a picture much easier).  I have noticed that people with very fair hair, and fair skin almost absorb light.  Look at how Audrey glows!
 After the singing we had a picnic lunch.  Travis was able to make it, and Phoenix was at school (meaning we could actually relax and focus on Audrey).


 I might be biased, but doesn't Trav look so handsome?
 Had to capture the freckles...and somehow while she is eating she has more normal expressions (she likes to pose in a silly way in pretty much every instance)
 Her teachers, Mrs. Wood and Mrs. Aclin.  They have really helped her out so much, I am so glad that she had such wonderful teachers.

 Love this girl!

1 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Wow Kindergarten Graduate! How time flies! Congrats