Sunday, June 24, 2012

7 years

Audrey's birthday was the same weekend as our anniversary.  Two years ago we went to the Outbanks and we loved it so much that we decided to do another overnight beach trip.  We stayed at a Hilton suites hotel, it was awesome.  Best.hotel.breakfast.ever.  Yum!  The kids got the main room, Phoenix figured out how to climb out of his pack and play, Daddy brought out the big guns, or lungs rather, and luckily Phoenix stayed in his bed after that.  We swam at the pool that night and the next day, there was a hot tube where we spent most of our time.  We had a wonderful time, and I am already wanting to go back!



We have been married for 7 years (kinda crazy!), and I can definitely say that I love Travis more than ever. He works so hard, he has the perfect sense of humor, I have the most fun with him, I love being around him, I love how he plays with our kids, and he dances!  I still can't believe I snagged such a hottie!  I love you sweetie!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Sweet. Outerbanks is our fave!