Friday, April 3, 2015

Some more cute pictures...

Jessica joined us early on Saturday morning, and she spent the rest of the weekend there.  The kids were sad when I told them that Alexis wasn't coming...but when Audrey and Phoenix were two, I sure as heck didn't bring them on trips like this!  


Phoenix was a dog named Freddy Bear.  I think Teddy was happy for the company.  




We went to Sprinkles Cupcakes.  It was my first time!  They were very good, what I liked about them is that they tasted homemade, like something that came out of my Mom's oven.  Teddy got his own cupcake, and he loved it!!





On Saturday we took it easy.  We watched a movie in Leah's apartment complex movie theater, Clifford, it never gets old.  We ate a delicious dinner at a french restaurant called Paris Club.  The highlight for me was the chocolate mousse dessert....it was SO amazing, and this is coming from a girl who isn't a chocoholic!  

On Sunday we went to my Aunt June and Uncle Steve's house.  The kids were super excited to go, and this was one of their favorite things!  My aunt and uncle are two of the funniest and kindest people you will ever meet.  We got there at 3 and didn't leave until 11:30 pm!  We had a great time, and we ate delicious food.  My Uncle Steve made the best pecan pie I have ever tasted, he said it was Grandma's recipe.  

0 comments: