Monday, May 12, 2014

Hollywood Studios

This was our first time going to Hollywood Studios, and I LOVED it!!!  


They had a Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground...I cannot even imagine how much I would have loved this as a kid.  That was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.  In typical Disney fashion, the playground was awesome!




Phoenix loves Lightning McQueen.  He wears his red lightning McQueen shirt as many days in a row as I let him.  I don't know if he would ever take it off if I didn't make him.  Seeing a life size Lightning McQueen and Mator was definitely the highlight for Phoenix!


Chris's parents came with them, and they were so generous when the offered to watch all 6 kids while we hit up the Rock n Roller coaster and the Tower of Terror.  I totally was not expecting to ride any "adult rides", but I must say, it really elevated my experience!!  


Admittedly, I was too old to like Power Rangers when they first hit the scene (many moons ago), but I was a sucker for Kim's and Tommy's love story.  Here is Kim's actual pink ranger outfit!!


Easily my most favorite dress in Gone With the Wind (my favorite movie)...I cannot believe I got to see it in real life!!!


Turkey legs are a must at a place like this...


We went to a car show, and Lightning McQueen drove out!!!  The kids were in complete awe!  Especially Phoenix and Jordan (one year older than Phoenix)






So...Audrey and Austin were totally holding hands...


Though the weather was all over the place this day, we all had an awesome time!  I loved Hollywood Studios way more than I thought I would.  I want to go back!!  

0 comments: