Monday, May 12, 2014

Audrey's Baptism

Audrey and Brighton got baptized together on May 3rd in Pennsylvania.  It was so special.  I felt warm and so full of love (and maybe a bit emotional) all day.  It was wonderful to have family and close friends there, we could really focus on Audrey and Brighton.    








It worked out that our best friends from Raleigh could also be there, which made the day even more special.  

When I asked Audrey if she would want to get baptized with Brighton she responded immediately with "Yes!  It would be so special! I can tell my kids about it!"  And it truly was special, and she will be able to tell her children about this wonderful day.  This was easily one of the most memorable days of my life.  I cannot express my feelings in words.  I will always remember the warm and loving spirit that I felt.  I am so proud of Audrey for choosing to be baptized.  

0 comments: