Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Official...

Hooray! It is officially Valentines Day season! I am very much a seasonal candy person, and as far as holiday candy goes Conversation Hearts are probably in my top three favorites. I bought the first (of many) for this year today. V-day was so much fun when I was in elem. school. The exchange of Valentine's with everyone in your class was always something to look forward to. On The Office (tv show) it showed that they all brought in little valentines for each other. Last year when I was working at an accounting firm I was hoping for something similar, so I brought some skittles valentines (I always brought those in school) but unfortunately I was the only one who brought anything. The good news: I ate all of the skittles valentines myself to help get over the dissappointment.

1 comments:

Tatum said...

I love Valentines Day too! School was the best exchanging little valentines! Why did that have to end? What a bummer people don't see the fun in it as adults. They think of it as just "couple love day" and if you don't have a significant other it is the worst holiday. I think it is a special day to show everyone you care about that you love them. I would of ate all the skittles too!