Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Goals

There are a lot of things that I can work on this year. To make achieving my goals more realistic I will choose only a few things to really focus on...otherwise I will give up and NOTHING will get accomplished.

  • Be better about Family Home Evening - we go through spurts
  • Stick to my daily/weekly chore list- have you figured out that I am a major procrastinator when it comes to cleaning yet?
  • Do more myself - I usually ask Travis to do things if I am feeling lazy or tired (i.e. put Audrey to sleep), but I will try to be better about doing my fair share...especially when he works long days in the summer. (How many wives are lucky enough to say that their husbands help out so much?)
  • Start a food storage - we dont have any excuse not to
  • Do my visiting teaching - my average is 0%, so obviously this is an area that needs a lot of improvement
  • Potty train Audrey - it would be really sad if I dont get this one done in 2009
  • Teach Audrey her ABC's (or buy a movie that will)
  • Go to the temple once a month
  • Make the house we are living in more homey (or "homely" as Travis would say)

1 comments:

McKenzie said...

Way to go on writing your goals down! Cole and I were discussing ours last night and I thought about writing it down...but that didn't happen. Your family pictures are so cute!