Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yearbook Pictures


I was looking through my old yearbooks today and let's just say that I went through some VERY awkward stages during high school. After looking through Trav's yearbooks I am glad to say that I am not the only one that was so awkward.


Back when I would do my hair like this, I went through one can of aerosal hairspray per day! That adds up fast.



I always thought Travis would look good with a mullet!





What do you think our best looks were?

Unfortunately, I think Audrey is doomed to follow our high school looks.

2 comments:

Tatum said...

Kyle and I are dying laughing!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. All of them are AWESOME! Audrey is so fashionable for a 2 year old!

Unknown said...

i think i almost just died from laughing so hard haha. the mullet is very suiting on travis, i suggest actually doing that! and rachel in one you look chubby its funny and as for audrey i thought she was you (rachel) for a second!