Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PiCnIc at the PARK

TRAVIS usually work 10-12 hours per day 6 DAYS a week, so we don't get a lot of time to spend together as a FAMILY. Today he decided to take a few hours off to be with me and Audrey. We went to our favorite PARK for a PICNIC lunch, and then Audrey played for a while. The weather was PERFECT and we all had a great time.

We ate HAM and cheese on croissant rolls and they were delicious! We also had chips, soda, GRAPES, nilla wafers, and Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip COOKIES.

I love how GREEN the grass is!

After Audrey ate a TON of grapes she got bored waiting for me and Travis to finish eating so she kept RUNNING away from us.

Sometimes AUDREY will come up behind me and give me a big HUG, I LOVE it when she does that!

Audrey usually goes on the SWINGS for about 10-15 MINUTES every time we go to the park. She LOVES them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the pic of audrey jumping on your back! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with Leah, the pic of Audrey jumping on your back is adorable!