Monday, October 27, 2008

NeW sHoEs

Today I went out shopping with a mission: find a new pair of black stilletoe heels with a rounded toe. Well, I accomplished that and a much greater feat. I found Travis a GREAT pair of brown shoes...and he LIKES them!!! I was jumping up and down with excitment when Travis gave his stamp of approval (it is not easily earned). The best news: I got both pairs of shoes for AMAZING deals. I am addicted to DSW (the place where I get all of my designer shoes for less than Walmart shoes sell for). Don't you love accomplishing what you set out for, and getting a great price? Good day!
In my experience the more expensive the heel the more comfortable they are...of course it has to work that way! Anyway, Guess heels are quite comfortable and you can definately get them for a good price ( on sale). Travis noticed that I was taller when I was wearing these shoes.
No, he is not wearing high waters...I made him pull up his pants so that you could see the shoes better.

These are Trav's best looking shoes...by far. I LOVE them!!

1 comments:

Tatum said...

I'm so happy for you that they have DSW there!

That is the very best shoe store! What HOT shoes you found! For both of you. Nothing feels better than a new pair of shoes and a great deal!

Don't you have like 14 pairs of black heals???!