Monday, October 27, 2008

5 things that scare me

1. Ben from LOST...he is so creepy.2. Rousseau from LOST...the first time I saw her on the show I almost screamed. You warm up to her after you get used to her though.

3. Bones. I hate touching bones. One time my biology teacher was passing around a real human arm/hand bone and he put it on my desk and it started sliding towards me and I jumped out of my chair before it got to me. I was really embarressed but I was more scared of the bones. I am pretty sure my teacher thought I was crazy. My Dad always used to take meat of the bone for me, and since I have gotten married Travis has done the same thankfully.

4. This duck. I know I already said this but, it is scary right?

5. Going to Sam's Club by myself. I am not sure why I wont do it, but I will only go if Travis goes with me. Maybe it is because they only accept weird credits cards or checks and I am worried I will forget to bring them and I will be stuck at the register, or maybe it is all of the huge bulk items we buy and I dont want to be stuck carrying them by myself. I think I may get over this in time...after intense therapy sessions.



6 comments:

Tatum said...

You are hilarious! 2 of the things that scare you most is characters from a tv show!

Are you really afraid of Sam's club? That is my favorite store. Well Costco is, next to DSW.

The bones... I'm with you.

You crack me up!

Kristin said...

hi Rachel! Cute blog. Love your little audrey. She has gotten so big!!! So send me an email at kmfrey2003@yahoo.com and I'll send you and invite to my family's blog. I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys this way. Jennifer and Kim and even my Mom all have blogs. THey are all private so once I get your email address I will pass it on to them. Love you!

Kristin said...

Oh and I think your scary list is pretty funny-never watched Lost before. You're cute though.

Heather said...

I love that show! :) I hear you are moving! Bummer!

Heather said...

BTW, I think we have the same taste in music! Awesome. Great minds think a like.

Nick and Jen said...

Rachel...I found your blog from Kristins blog! I was so excited to see that you have a blog!! Since Kristin hasn't given me your e-mail I will give you mine so that I can add you to my blog...jennamay3@gmail.com.

I loved catching up on your life in NC. It makes me sad that we don't still live there. Loving Utah though!

Audrey is so so cute! They grow up fast don't they! It seems like just yesterday we were pregnant together!

Love you! Jen