Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How to use an Accounting 312 Book

I chose Acct 312 (managerial accounting) as one of my elective accounting courses for my major. After a few weeks of the class it was obvious that I was not going to do well in it (nothing says failure like a 55 on the first test). The teacher was new and his style was totally wrong for my learning, plus this course it one step above earth science (the worst possible subjet) as far as interest goes. So I tried to sell the $150 textbook back but the bookstore would not take it because they were getting new textbooks for the next semester. Anyway, 2 years later, I have finally found a use for it (ok, so there was no point to keeping it, but I had a hard time throwing away $150 like that).
Audrey has a high chair, and a little table, but we havent purchased a booster seat for her. Instead we use old text books, like my accounting one.

Isn't it perfect?

4 comments:

Tatum said...

Wow! Did Audrey really fall asleep like that?! That is talent. That is an expensive booster seat!

Unknown said...

haha so what would you suggest a single person without a child using their 312 book for? becuase like you i could not sell it back.

Rachel said...

hmm...do you need a paper weight? Also, in case you need to build a fire, I hear that the chapters on variances are highly flammable.

Rachel said...

hmm...do you need a paper weight? Also, in case you need to build a fire, I hear that the chapters on variances are highly flammable.