Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How I Clean

I have never been a neat freak, or even anything remotely close to it. My older sister used to have to bribe me with brownies to keep my junk in our shared room neat, and even then I still didn't do a good job of cleaning. I was assigned dish duty on Wednesday nights when I was a wee thing and I would ALWAYS cry my way out of it (dishes are still my least favorite). Now that it is mainly my responsibility to keep the house clean (I really dont have any good excuse not to) I really have to do it or no one will. So, to motivate myself to clean I turn on one of my playlists titled "Girly Music" and I listen to the tunes while I clean. On this playlist, I have artists like Miley Cyrus, Aly & AJ, Jonas Brothers, Ashley Tisdale, Nelly Furtado, Leona Lewis, Hilary Duff...and the list goes on. For some reason I just love that type of music (the only other people in my family that can stand are Joanna, my 15 yr old sister, and of course Audrey). Anyway, listening to the music makes cleaning fun because me and Audrey dance around and sing along. Plus, I clean for longer because I want to keep listening. And that is how I clean.

0 comments: