Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day

I was in Chicago for the actual date of Feb. 14th, so we had our Valentine's Day early this year. Me and Audrey spent all morning on Wednesday last week making Travis a special Valentine. This was the first craft thing I have done with Audrey (glitter glue, stamps...) she did get some ink on the table, but a trusty Magic Rub eraser got it off.

Travis got me a plant, a pot of Tulips (they were gorgeous, but I did not take a picture that day and now they have passed on. Please take a moment to grieve with me. Travis got Audrey a stuffed dog with a heart hanging out of his mouth and Audrey spent the day having the dog lick every thing. My Mom sent these pj's to Audrey and I thought they were perfect for V-day, they have hearts on them! She immediately paired them with her princess slippers (which also have hearts on them).

1 comments:

janae said...

Audrey is my fashion idol.---janae