Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter


One night this weekend we were watching a family show on TV together as a family (does anyone else consider watching a movie or a show as a family quality time?). I told Travis that he should stay downstairs with us (instead of play his new computer game). Despite that, he went upstairs in about 15 minutes. Audrey followed after him a minute later.

Travis came downstairs another minute later, with Audrey by his side. He said "did you tell Audrey to come up and get me?" I told him "No".

Apparently Audrey went up stairs and said in her stern disciplinary voice that is reserved for her Father:

"Travis, come downstairs and watch TV!"

I was so proud of her.

5 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

that is awesome; I hope James will do that to Mike one day

Travis Andrew said...

It's no fair, Rachel and Audrey are always ganging up on me.

Tatum said...

That is perfect! TV definitely counts as quality family time :)

Kristin said...

That's so funny! kids rock. Like the pic of the 2 of you up top. Happy V-day Rachel!! love ya guys.

Unknown said...

hahaha. audrey is the disciplinary person in the family :)