Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today's TO DO:

I have A LOT of things to do today...

- Fold the laundry that has been sitting in the hamper
for...at least four days.

- Do the laundry that I have been putting off for...a week.

- Have the downstairs TOTALLY clean

- Make the BED

- Clean all of the bathrooms

- Vacuum the carpets

- Call all customers for Thursday and Friday...and print the invoices

- Start packing stuff for NY/Hawaii

- Make and eat chocolate chip pancakes (ok, I will confess, I already did this)

- Take some pictures of the house to show peeps what it
looks like

- Do my hair (this one if for you Travis)

- Put up the Christmas decorations (consisting of
a 3 ft tree, and a Christmas sign)

So, I have to do all of these things today. I will report back tonight. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

GOOD luck! You can do it!

What's this about hawaii? You going there too??

Anonymous said...

i noticed you didnt have another post saying you did everything. does that meen that you didnt finish the list? thats no surprise...jkjp. haha.

Kristin said...

By the way, I love you playlist.

Nick and Jen said...

I was wondering the same as Kristin...Hawaii? Hope you were able to get everything done. Isn't it great fun...especially laundry! :)