Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Ok, so yesterday I was pretty busy all day doing things (like cleaning our office). I didnt really ever...change from my pj's and I definately did not straighten my hair. The night before I took a shower and washed my hair, but instead of blow drying it I went to sleep with it wet...so as you can guess it did not look great. So I was in the kitchen when Travis came home from working and I came out to greet him. His face was in total shock when he saw me and he was like, "Your HAIR!" i was kind of taken aback so I asked what he was talking about. "It looks like you need a bath!" was how he replied.

I had been working all day, and all I got in thanks was his shock at my hagrid appearance. He later tried to redeem himself, but his facial expession when he saw me said it all.

1 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

oh sad...don't you love husbands