Monday, November 17, 2008

Autumn in New York

On Friday we (me, Travis and Audrey) are leaving for New York. I am hoping to get there Friday night (or very early Saturday morning) because I have a full day planned. `

Breakfast: Breakfast Pizza from Nirchis (sounds gross? Well, trust me, it is delish!)

Convince Joanna to try a piece of breakfast pizza.

Play some games on the Wii and totally dominate


Lunch: Tony's Pizza or Monicotti (Best Italian restaurant Everr!!)

Shopping with the girls

Dinner: Spedies and Mom's Potato Salad (Spedies are marinated pieces of chicken served on buttered bread...unigue to my area of NY)

Entertainment: TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!

Go home and eat tons of ICE CREAM, make Oreo Truffles...

Stay up late playing games, watching TV and talking

I am soo excited to go HOME and to be with a lot of my family. Audrey is excited to, she keeps saying everyone's name over and over...she thinks that Leah will be there too.

3 Days left!!!!

3 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

I am so excited for you to go back home. Sounds like so much fun, I think I will just have to make a trip out there as well! :) I as well am SUPER excited about the Twilight movie. How long is the drive? Have a blast and tell everyone hello for me! :)

Anonymous said...

you can try as hard as you want to convince me to try breakfast pizza but it wont happen. i only eat cheese pizza with sauce and occasionally ill eat a piece with pepperoni and pick it off. i am soooo excited for you guys to come!! im looking forward to playing you in the wii games and i doubt youll dominate. ill have to practice before you come. and youre welcome for commenting. :)

Kristin said...

Rachel--have a GREAT trip!

Mmmm . . . speedies. haven't thought about those in a while. Love em.

Tell everyone hi for me. Can't wait to see some pics of the fam. Miss them all.