Monday, September 12, 2016

Our Kid Christmas Party

I told the kids that they could have birthday parties this year, but I just couldn't must up the energy for them.  So I told them that we could have a fall party, but that didn't happen.  So I decided to do a Christmas party for them and their friends.  It was so fun and laid back.  


The night before the party I hot glued some graham crackers together for the gingerbread houses.  A friend taught me that years ago and I thought it was genius.  Then the kids could just decorate the gingerbread houses instead of cry becuase the icing wasn't strong enough to hold the crackers together.  #parentwin








 We had four girls and four boys, everyone was a brother/sister.  It was a great group, and the kids had a lot of fun together.  They decorated gingerbread houses, Christmas ornaments with their pictures, we played a white elephant game, and the kids had chick-fil-a chicken nuggets, chips, and jello roll-ups for lunch.  They ended the party by playing outside (I love our southern winters).  

0 comments: