Monday, September 12, 2016

Felicity's Photoshoot

I was determined to take Felicity's baby pictures, and a friend came over to help me (which was super helpful).  These pictures (along with everything I have posted lately) have not been edited.  I got quite a few really cute pictures, but as I told my friend, if you take about 700 pictures over the course of three days, you are bound to get at least a few keepers.  




This floral frame was the picture I cared the most about getting, I tried to get this shot in three different rooms, with different blankets, over three days.  I am glad I was so thorough, because my favorite shots were from the last day.  There is a lot of pressure to get the baby pictures taken before your baby is 10 days old.  After the 10 day point, baby doesn't stay asleep as long or as easily.



A friend, who is also a photographer, edited some of my favorite pictures so that they could be pretty for the birth announcements.  The editing was way beyond my skill set (or complete lack thereof) so I was SO grateful to her.  I wish I had pictures like this of Audrey and Phoenix when they were born, but I am glad we got some pretty pictures of Felicity.  

1 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

She's beautiful. Fantastic job