Saturday, September 27, 2008

You tell him!

Every day when Travis comes home he smells like a dog who has been outside for too long. So, I always try to get him to change his clothes right when he comes home. Last night he came home and we were planning to go to Janae's and Jared's house, so I wanted him to change. He was feeling...lazy or something so I had to tell him a few times. Finally, Audrey helped me out. She was in the kitchen eating candy corn and she YELLED to Travis "Dad, go change your clothes - K?" After that, he decided that he should change his clothes.
When he came downstairs with clean clothes on Audrey went up to him and said "I like your pants on, I like your shirt on".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That face Audrey is making is so funny. She looks like she is growling lol

Unknown said...

wow travis...i feel bad for you. both the girls are ganging up on you!!!! you guys need to have a son

Travis Andrew said...

Just what I need, another girl telling me what to do.