Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Discovery Center

I went home a few weeks ago and me and Joanna decided to bring Audrey to the Discovery Center. Audrey was actually just an excuse because we really wanted to go to play in the Giant...which we did. :-)

Audrey loved The Giant almost as much as me and Joanna. We hogged the cash register from her. I know, I am 23 years old...but I am still a kid at heart.
You can see the bubble in this picture. Audrey loved it.
There is supposed to be a bubble on the ring. I am not sure if it is there or if it popped already.
Audrey loved this jet! She played with it for 20 minutes and then we had to take her away from it.
Isn't Jo so cute?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the discover center!!  it is soo much fun!  especially the Giant.  that was a fun day.