Monday, June 23, 2008

Play




There is this little play place at one of the malls close to me and I brought Audrey and Brighton to it. I like it because it is really easy to keep track of them because it is so small.

Later on that day we brought Audrey and Brighton to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time. They had little games for toddlers to play. We didn't even have to put tokens in the games, all they cared about was pressing the buttons.

Brighton got a pair of green crocs and Audrey was obsessed with them. Me and Trav got her a pair of pink ones and she still prefers his green ones. So the compromise was to wear one of each. Luckily Brighton doesnt mind sharing.

I saw this really cute guy there, I asked for his number but he said he was married.

Travis had to help Audrey peddle the bike to make her fly.

1 comments:

Tatum said...

So funny that you asked that guy for his number? you're so crazy asking married men things like that!