Monday, June 23, 2008

Carolina Beach

Last weekend we decided to go to the beach. Both me and Travis love the beach and we havent been camping since the summer we got married.
When we got to the campsite a ranger told us that in the whole state of North Carolina you are not allowed to have a campfire because of the drought or something. I was devastated when I realized we couldnt make smores. That is the best thing about camping!

Audrey loved sitting in her little chair. She also loved wearing her life jacket...which is convenient.

Travis wanted to take her out on his surfboard, but I told him he should start with my bodyboard. Audrey loved it.Trav is going out to catch some waves. Surfing is probably his favorite thing to do.
I showed Audrey some seashells and she loved them. One of my favorite things to do on the beach is to look for seashells, and it looks like I have a partner now.

1 comments:

Tatum said...

You are so lucky to live in a place with a beach! I can't believe Audrey loved riding on the boogie board. She must have no fear! so cute :)