Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just Like Mommy!

Audrey always likes to dress up like a big girl. It is so funny to see all of the things she notices me doing.


These earrings might look familiar. Where have you seen them before you ask? On a Mrs. Potato head. Whenever Audrey sees these she always makes me put them on her ears.

I was at Old Navy last week and I found two pairs of sandals that were in mine and Audrey's size. Hers are pink and mine are silver, but we finally have the same shoes! Audrey loves them in case you can't tell.


One day after Audrey's bath I went out of the room for a minute and when I came back this is how Audrey had her hair. I always wrap a towel around my hair like this when I wash it. Didn't she do a good job?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is soo cute that audrey wants to be like you rach.

Tatum said...

Love the matching shoes! How in the heck did Audrey know exactly how to do that with her towel! It is perfect. She is a genius!